Channel Display. The SDG supports multiple channels, utilizing the same or different protocols. Mixed channel types (serial, TCP/IP, modem) and Multidrop connections are supported.
Diagnostics Display. Built-in diagnostics includes status information and error counts that are exposed through OPC and can be mapped to a status point in other protocols. Separate diagnostics are available for the entire SDG and for each channel, session, and sector.
Mapping Information Display. All points are automatically mapped to the SDG’s OPC Server. Other mappings are assigned using simple drag and drop operations. Points may be mapped from Master to Slave, Master to Master, or Slave to Slave components.
- OPC Data Access Server 1.0a, 2.00, 2.05a, and 3.0 (OPC Certified™).
- OPC Data Access Client 2.00 and 2.05a (OPC Certified™).
- OPC Alarms and Events 1.00, 1.02, and 1.10 Server (OPC Certified™).
- OPC Alarms and Events 1.00, 1.02, and 1.10 Client.
- OPC XML Data Access Server.
- ODBC Client.
- DNP3 – Serial and TCP/IP (Conformance tested per DNP3 Intelligent ElectronicDevice (IED) Certification Procedure Subset Level 2, Rev. 2005).
- IEC 61850 including: 7-410 (Hydro), 7-420 (DER) & 61400-25 (Wind).
- IEC 60870-6 (TASE.2/ICCP) including Blocks 1, 2, and 5.
- IEC 60870-5-101 – Basic Telecontrol Tasks.
- IEC 60870-5-103 Master – Protection Equipment.
- IEC 60870-5-104 – TCP/IP network access for -101.
- Modbus Serial ASCII/RTU, Modbus Plus, and Modbus TCP.